Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Banking Goons


Today I decided that I was completly fed up with the banking institutions, so took a look at some Scary Stats in regards to our beloved Canadian financial institutions.

Canadian Bank Profits 2007

ScotiaBank 4.05 BILLION
Royal Bank of Canada 5.49 BILLION (New Canadian Record)
TD Bank 4.00 BILLION
CIBC 3.30 BILLION
Bank of Montreal 2.13 BILLION

WHY IS THIS OKAY?

There is a CBC story regarding how the Banks are possibly going to be refusing to follow the interest rate cuts made by the Bank of Canada? I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY? (see above!)
http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2008/01/16/primerate.html

TD Bank chief executive Ed Clark was paid $14.2 million in 2007
Royal Bank CEO Brad Nixon was given almost $13 million in direct compensation in 2007
Scotia Bank CEO Richard Waugh was paid 9.4 million in direct compensation
CIBC CEO John Hunkin was paid 9.4 million as well,

How much did the banks do for you this year?

I decided that I would call the banks employees in a random fasion and demand that they justify there employment under a criminal institution. I also asked if there employment would constitute conspiricy to commit theft charges! As you can imagine, I got alot of, uhhhhhh Click.


I was thoughful enough to record my 75 conversations, however was called by one of the banks and warned of being sued, and givin there income as stated above, I thought I might back off!

However, feel free to inquire yourself, some of the banks even have facebook pages....
Who are the ingnorant people who fill there memberships?
How did so many people become so complacant?
Well I decided to message 200 of these folks and ask for myself! Again out of lawsuit evasion I will not name these folks but Maybe I got one person to see the error of there ways, and that is good enough for me untill my resources expand.